Note: Third-party banking may be used to verify online payments.
- BACS transfer
Please contact Kooky Kreations to make
arrangements for off-line payments
1. If an item is FAULTY, a replacement item where applicable or refund (less any P&P) will be offered.
2. In the event an item is delivered DAMAGED, please contact Kooky Kreations to discuss.
3. In both above instances, please notify Kooky Kreations within 5 working days of receipt of said item.
4. Regretfully, no refunds in part or full will be offered due to change of mind or in circumstances where leadtime exceeds that originally stated.
5. Where an item is commissioned, the said item is non-returnable and non-refundable.
6. Kooky Kreations reserves the right to exercise sole discretion and/or refuse discounts or refunds.
7. Should you have any queries relating to your purchase, please contact Kooky Kreations.
1. Collection from Kooky Kreations: by prior arrangement and is naturally free of charge. *Covid Social Distancing Compliant*
2. Hand delivery: available by arrangement and free of charge to Customers living in the Sherfield on Loddon and Bramley areas. Delivery fee of £2.50 applies to within a five mile radius outside of this area. *Covid Social Distancing Compliant*
Where a hand delivery appointment has been agreed, the Customer should notify Kooky Kreations in the event that the time and/or date is no longer suitable. Failure to do so with consequent failed delivery will result in the need for the Customer to either make a collection appointment or book a re-delivery appointment at an additional of charge of £2.50.
3. Postal Services: P&P will be charged at standard Royal Mail rates plus cost of packaging materials.
Kooky Kreations aim to provide buyers with hand-painted and crafted goods, sold as seen within the online shop.
Commissions are also welcomed - please get in touch with your request!
Kooky Kreations is owned by Karen Poffley
M. 07786 907727
PRIVACY & SAFETY NOTICE
Personal information collected pertaining to an order and sale is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU2016/679) guidelines. Personal data will not be kept for longer than deemed necessary - for example; account numbers and debit/credit card details just for the period of a successful transaction. Kooky Kreations will also not share your data with any third parties. Thus you can rest assured that your personal details are fully protected and secure, and remain confidential.
Contact information such as name, email and telephone number will be retained by Kooky Kreations for marketing and promotional purposes. Should you not wish to be kept informed of any future promotions or new products from Kooky Kreations, you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject header.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kooky Kreations have provided full access on kooky-creations.co.uk to all business policies (specifically relating to Returns, Shipping, Privacy & Safety and, Marketing Activities). A further link to each of the afore-mentioned policies is also provided at the point of checkout. It is thereby taken as read that the Customer has both understood and agrees to these the full terms prior to placing an order.
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil an order on time, there are times when circumstances prevent this from occurring. Kooky Kreations will notify the Customer at the earliest opportunity in the event of any delays.
The term 'Customer' in all policies is given to define the person placing the order and/or purchasing the goods. Any person simply using the Kooky Kreations website or engaging in offline non-purchasing activities is considered as a Visitor for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
Kooky Kreations is a private enterprise run by an individual as an extra-curricular activity and as such, is not a professional business with multiple resources or funds. Customers are kindly asked to be respectful of this.
The works of art and crafts created and offered by Kooky Kreations are handcrafted and hand painted originals.